Join our Capital Carpet & Flooring Specialists team!
Join our team at Capital Carpet and Flooring! Our years of experience and industry knowledge guide us in every project. Our skilled craftsmen are experienced in working with all materials required for a commercial or municipal project. Among the services we offer are: carpeting, resilient flooring, ceramic and stone tile, rubber flooring, vinyl composite tile, stair treads, wall cladding systems, subsurface preparation, moisture mitigation, cleaning and maintenance, and more. Our team is filled of friendly, knowledgeable, and personal people!
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Capital Carpet is seeking a friendly, helpful and welcoming Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent time management skills and the ability to communicate well with others inside and outside of the office. This position also requires an individual to be an organized self-starter, the ability to analyze information and strong attention to detail!
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Answer multi-line phone system
· Greet visitors professionally, determining the nature and purpose of the visit
· Scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms
· Assist with video and/or web conferencing as needed
· Assist with catering, including pricing and menus
· Provide clerical and administrative support to the President and Office Manager
· Collect, sort and distribute mail and packages
· Maintain supplies in the office and kitchen
· Point of contact for maintenance of office equipment, including computer and copy machines
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2 years of college, preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Position is 8:30am – 5pm M-F
Submit your Application Below!
Please be sure to upload a copy of your resume with your application.
Join the Capital Carpet & Flooring team!