FAC98 – Statewide Contracts and Municipal Projects
Municipalities have significant benefits working with Capital Carpet & Flooring Specialists, with competitive prices, skilled labor and establishment of long term relationships.
We can serve you through the design, quoting and procurement process providing customer satisfaction and support the socioeconomic and environmental goals.
Municipal Project Entities include, but are not limited to:
- Cities, towns, districts, counties and other political subdivisions
- Legislative and judicial branches, including all departments
- Independent public authorities, commissions and quasi-public agencies
- Local public libraries, public school districts and charter schools
- Public hospitals owned by the Commonwealth
- Public institutions of higher education
- Public purchasing cooperatives
- Non-profit, UFR-certified organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth
- Other states and territories with no prior approval by the State Purchasing Agent
- Other entities when designated in writing by the State Purchasing Agent
If you are a State Agency interested in working with Capital Carpet & Flooring Specialists, please contact us directly about your municipal projects by calling (781) 935-9430 and we would be happy to provide you with this information.
For more information visit www.commbuys.com